Classic Flame 18DM1141-C230 Nantucket Corner or Flat Wall Electric Fireplace Insert & Mantel in Golden Cherry with Free Shipping from Dynamic Home Decor
Classicflame Nantucket Corner or Flat Wall Electric Fireplace Insert & Mantel - Golden Cherry
Beauty meets function. The Nantucket features decorative frame-in-panel face and side details, gadroon carved molding around the top of mantel, while faux slate surrounds an 18" Classicflame Electric Fireplace. This magnificent piece is able to be configured to a wall or can be used as a corner mantel.
• Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
• Golden Cherry (C230) finish.
• Decorative frame and panel face and side details
• Gadroon carved molding around top of mantel and sculpted baseboard
• Arched faux slate surround compliments the classic design of the Nantucket
• Pictured w/ LED 022 Series Flat Glass Front Insert & Priced w/ LED 022 Series Flat Glass Front Insert
• Mantel RTA, Insert fully assembled
• Also available in: Premium Oak (O107) finish
LED 022 Series Flat Glass Front Fireplace Insert Features:
• Energy saving ALL LED Technology
• Requires no venting or gas lines
• Remote control
• Realistic resin logs and ember bed
• Large viewable area
• Can be used with or without heat for 4 season enjoyment
• 1350 watt/4600 BTU's/hr. heater blower can warm a 400 sq. ft. room
• On screen function indicator operates from remote or manual controls
• 5 Flame brightness settings
• Digital thermostat with numeric readout
• Electronic timer function with Sleep (30 minutes up to 9 hrs.)
• Wall Unit: 38"W x 13"D x 35"H
• Corner Unit: 38"W x 24.75"D x 35"H
• Along the wall: 26"D
Twin-Star International is the manufacturer of Classicflame electric fireplaces, stoves and petite foyers. Each electric fireplace is meticulously crafted using the finest hard woods and wood veneers. Quality craftsmanship and cutting edge electric fireplace and heater technology are essential ingredients in the success of Classicflame. Classicflame is widely recognized as having the finest furniture in the electric fireplace industry.
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.
Color Accuracy of Product Images Vary Depending on Monitor Settings.