The beveled base of this beautiful mission style media mantel is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The Brookfield is multi-functional and features ample storage for all electronic components. A full length center shelf allows for maximum media storage, while two side cabinets make organization for DVDs, CDs and remotes easy. Each cabinet contains one adjustable shelf to meet specific storage needs. This unit comes in a Premium Oak Finish, complete with mission style hardware.
• Multi function media cabinet with integrated wire management
• Premium Oak (O107) finish
• Full length, open center shelf for media components
• Side storage concealed by framed glass doors
• Adjustable shelves have Premium Oak finish on both sides
• Beveled base
• Mission style door pulls
• Mantel RTA, Insert fully assembled
Choose from 6 available Inserts:
• 26EF023GRA: 26" Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 25EF023GRA: 25" Curved Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 26EF031GPG-201: 26" Spectrafire Plus - Contemporary Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 25II310GRA: 25" Curved Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• 26II310GRA: 26" Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• 26II310GRG-201: 26" Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Contemporary Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• Overall: 60"W x 19"D x 34"H
• Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior: 9.75"W x 17"D x 19.5"H
• Center Opening: 51.25"W x 17"D x 7"H
Twin-Star International is the manufacturer of ClassiCFLame electric fireplaces, stoves and petite foyers. Each electric fireplace is meticulously crafted using the finest hard woods and wood veneers. Quality craftsmanship and cutting edge electric fireplace and heater technology are essential ingredients in the success of ClassiCFLame. ClassiCFLame is widely recognized as having the finest furniture in the electric fireplace industry.
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.