The Montgomery media center, is scaled for attractive positioning in any room. Its reverse breakfront design, decorative molding ornaments at the top and base, and brushed brass knob hardware add to the Montgomery's alluring appeal. The media unit's flip down door encases a shelf for media components, and the two book matched full-overlay doors conceal adjustable interior shelves. At the heart of the Montgomery is your choice of ClassiCFLame Electric Fireplace Insert.
• Traditional over-sized multi function media cabinet with integrated wire management
• Vintage Cherry (C233) finish
• Center shelf with flip down door for media components
• Two top drawers for remote storage
• Side cabinets feature book match pattern doors with two interior adjustable shelves
• Pull out bottom drawer for added storage
• Beveled base
• Mantel RTA, Insert fully assembled
Choose from 6 available Inserts:
• 26EF023GRA: 26" Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 25EF023GRA: 25" Curved Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 26EF031GPG-201: 26" Spectrafire Plus - Contemporary Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 25II310GRA: 25" Curved Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• 26II310GRA: 26" Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• 26II310GRG-201: 26" Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Contemporary Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• Overall: 58"W x 19.5"D x 42"H
• Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior: 11.75"W x 17.75"D x 27.5"H
• Center Shelf: 31.25"W x 14"D x 7"H
• Top remote drawers: 11.75"W x 15.75"D x 7"H
• Pull out bottom drawer: 31.25"W x 13"D x 5.75"H
Twin-Star International is the manufacturer of ClassiCFLame electric fireplaces, stoves and petite foyers. Each electric fireplace is meticulously crafted using the finest hard woods and wood veneers. Quality craftsmanship and cutting edge electric fireplace and heater technology are essential ingredients in the success of ClassiCFLame. ClassiCFLame is widely recognized as having the finest furniture in the electric fireplace industry.
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.