Classic Flame 28MM764-C253 Carmel Electric Fireplace Insert & Home Theater Mantel in Premium Pecan Cherry with Free Shipping from Dynamic Home Decor
Classicflame Carmel Electric Fireplace Insert & Home Theater Mantel
The Carmel home theater electric fireplace by Classicflame, features a beveled base and raised moldings applied to the face of the mantel. The Carmel not only features a striking mission style design, it also has built-in media cabinets and integrated wire management for added functionality.
• Multi function media cabinet with integrated wire management
• Premium Pecan Cherry (C253) finish
• Open center shelf for media components
• Mission style panel design
• Adjustable wood shelves have Premium Pecan Cherry finish on both sides
• Beveled base
• Mantel RTA, Insert fully assembled
28EF023GRA LED Traditional Style Electric Fireplace Insert Features:
• Energy Saving All LED Technology
• Requires no venting or gas lines
• Realistic Resin Logs and Ember Bed
• Large Viewable Area
• Can be used with or without heat for 4 season enjoyment
• 1400 watt / 4600 BTU's per hour heater blower can warm a 400 square foot room
• Automatic on screen indicator works from remote or manual controls:
• Function indicator lights up with each manual or remote operation
• Digital thermostat with numerical readout
• Electronic timer function with automatic shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
• Flame Options:
• 5 flame brightness settings with SpectraFire flame effect
• Traditional flame effect Dimensions:
• Overall: 55"W x 18"D x 37.25"H
• Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior: 10"W x 16"D x 22.75"H
• Open Center Shelf: 48.75"W x 16"D x 5.75" H
Twin-Star International is the manufacturer of Classicflame electric fireplaces, stoves and petite foyers. Each electric fireplace is meticulously crafted using the finest hard woods and wood veneers. Quality craftsmanship and cutting edge electric fireplace and heater technology are essential ingredients in the success of Classicflame. Classicflame is widely recognized as having the finest furniture in the electric fireplace industry.
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.
Color Accuracy of Product Images Vary Depending on Monitor Settings.