Quadraspire goes further from strength to strength with the launch of the new Sunoko-Vent T that will revolutionize your system. The new SVT version is very different from the original although looks the same at a glance, but incorporates our new Tension Technology. This new technology uses a solid brass collar system that is under so much tension it dissipates vibration away from the electronics and through concave aluminum columns delivers a clearer, cleaner musical performance. Each Sunoko-Vent T shelf is 25mm (1") thick and is made from real wood veneered MDF and can hold equipment up to 120 kilos in weight whilst the slotted shelves keep mass low and provide maximum ventilation for the equipment.
• The Sunoko-Vent T is available in 2 sizes SVT and SV2T (shown here). The SVT is designed to hold standard sized hi-fi whilst the SV2T is double the width and can hold both hi-fi and AV components.
• The Sunoko-Vent T is modular and comes with 32mm diameter aluminum columns available in 6 different heights - 100mm (4"); 140mm (5 1/2"); 180mm (7"); 216mm (8 1/2"); 256mm (10") and 326mm (12 3/4").
• Each shelf is made from 25mm (1") thick real wood veneered and available in 3 different finishes - Black. Cherry, & Maple
• Being real wood each shelf is unique in its natural beauty and therefore subject to variation in grain and color
Our standard package includes a rack of 3 shelves high which consists of 1 Set of 3/4" base columns with leveling feet and 2 sets of 8.5" columns. You may also substitute one or more sets of columns with heights of your choice by contacting us for a custom configuration. Available finishes
• Columns: Black & Silver
• Wood: Black, Cherry, & Maple
• Column diameter : 32mm (1 1/4")
• Column heights : 100mm (4"); 140mm (5 1/2"); 180mm (7"); 216mm (8 1/2"); 256mm (10") and 326mm (12 3/4").
• Columns finishes : Black & Matte Silver
• Castors & floor protectors
Black Cherry Maple
• Weight: 160.00
• Color Accuracy of Product Images Vary Depending on Monitor Settings.