Salamander Designs Chameleon Berlin BL337 Triple-Width Cabinet Salamander Designs Berlin cabinets are faced in an exotic dark wood, called Wenge, which boasts a richly textured grain pattern. Sleek black-glass tops accentuate a metropolitan look that's ideal for contemporary rooms. The Chameleon Collection of Home Theater Furniture is as bold and unique as the rooms it is designed to compliment and the electronics and is designed to support.
All Salamander Chameleon Pieces Feature:
• Fully Assembled Quality Furniture with Solid Wood Doors and High Quality Natural Wood Veneers
• Extruded aluminum framework, concealed from view and designed to hold hidden high tech accessory devices.
• Infinitely adjustable shelves rated to support 75 lbs each
• Easy off rear panels with built in ventilation system with optional / available active cooling system
• Soft-close doors
• Optional Integrated high tech accessories*
• Some units have a removable cloth grill to conceal a center channel speaker
Specifications Berlin 337:
• Sleek black-glass top
• Solid Wenge doors with horizontal grain
Dimensions Berlin 337:
• Overall: 64.75"W x 31.25"H x 21.25"D
• Interior Areas: 19.75"W x 27.75"H x 19.5"D (x 3)
*Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection offers High Tech Accessories to make your television or Home Theater viewing even more exciting and easy. Options for Chameleon Collection cabinets, include (1) Extended Rear Panels to better accommodate oversize (depth) components, and an (2) Extended Rear Panel with an Active Cooling Kit. The Chameleon Collectionís handsome cabinet styles offer numerous standard features, including solid-wood doors, soft-close dampers, built-in ventilation louvers, infinitely adjustable shelves, and removable rear panels for easy access to component jacks. All Chameleon pieces employ an extruded aluminum framework, hidden from view and ingeniously designed to support and conceal a series of high-tech accessories that add to their versatility and ease of use. Current accessories include a multiple-outlet power conditioner, and an IR Repeater System that allows any handheld remote to control A/V components installed behind the Chameleonís solid doors. Like other Salamander Designs products, the Chameleon Collection is constructed of premium components with exceptional attention to detail, reliability and durability.
(1)The Extended Rear Panels provide more depth and ventilation than standard rear panels, are easily removed for quick component access, and are constructed of heavyweight powder-coated steel. (2)The Extended Rear Panel with Active Cooling Kit prevents heat buildup inside the cabinet. It employs a remote thermostat and dual, maintenance-free fans for precision cooling. The rear panels are easily removed for quick component access, and constructed of heavyweight black powder-coated steel with ventilation louvers.
• Weight: 250.00
• UPC: 634878010535
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.
• If you are concerned about California Prop. 65, please ask us before placing an order.