The Synergy 329 by Salamander Designs is a modern storage system for today's home theater. Its innovative and award-winning design provides unparalleled flexibility with the design of tailored furniture systems. A full line of refined elements and accessories allows owners to fine-tune individual systems to keep pace with their growing requirements. A delicate balance of high-quality materials gives Synergy distinct form and function.
Extruded aluminum posts provide the aesthetic and functional backbone of Synergy. The oversized hardwood shelves enhance its bold and beautiful appeal. An elegantly simple design is advanced by thoughtful details, such as optional flat-panel TV mounts, choice between caster wheels and designer cabinet feet, and easily-removable rear panels.
Double units provide plenty of space for audio/video collections, including your new plasma monitor. The unit comes with fully adjustable black shelves, and includes a removable black rear panel that has been sized to allow cables to pass over and/or underneath it.
• Perforated Steel door panels allow speaker sound and remote control signals to pass through while also ventilating your components
• Removable rear panels allow easy access cable access
• Interior shelves mount anywhere on aluminum posts, providing infinite shelf adjustability
• Constructed of the finest materials, including genuine hardwood and anodized aluminum, in a range of fine finishes
• Assembly of stand required
• Dimensions: 44.5" W x 19.75" D x 30" H
• Lower compartments; 1 adjustable shelf 18"D x 19.75"W in each bay
• Center Opening: 41"W x 8.5"H x 18"D
• Two storage compartments hold 4 components and flat-panel or tabletop TV up to 42"
• Up to 350 lbs. (TV mount holds 32" to 61" flat-panel TVs up to 180 lbs.)
• Weight: 136.00
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.
• If you are concerned about California Prop. 65, please ask us before placing an order.