he SANUS Foundations Designer Series DFAV230 is a four-shelf AV component stand featuring an innovative construction of hardwood and strong tempered-glass. This unique design provides an enclosed look, while the smoked tempered-glass doors will not block infrared remote controls. The DFAV230 easily accommodates large AV gear and TVs up to 37". Back panel can be removed for additional depth or to allow easy cabling and maintenance. A unique convection cooling system keeps AV gear cool by allowing heated air to escape through the top of the stand while cool air is drawn in through the bottom. Generous cable management channels ensure wires and cables are routed and concealed behind the stand.
• Smoked tempered-glass doors give AV gear enclosed look without interfering with infrared remote controls
• Unique convection cooling system allows heated air to escape through top as cooler air is drawn in through bottom
• Four spacious shelves designed to accommodate largest AV gear
• Generous cable management channel conceals and routes wires and cables behind furniture
• Multi-adjustable hinges provide smooth movement and perfect door alignment
• Top Shelf Dimensions: 31.25" W x 22" D
• Top Shelf Weight Capacity: 110 lb
• Middle Shelf Dimensions: 26.5" W x 17.75" D
• Middle Shelf Weight Capacity: 60 lb
• Bottom Shelf Dimensions: 26.5" W x 17.75" D
• Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 60 lb
• Weight: 125.00
• Color Accuracy of Product Images Vary Depending on Monitor Settings.