Solid Tech 4 Shelf Rack Of Silence Reference ROS REF4
It all started some fifteen years ago. Björn Ohlson, the Swedish tool--making engineer and audiophile, started experimenting with different suspension platforms for his audio equipment. He quickly realized that commercially available products did alter sound in one way or another, but rarely to positive effect. Ohlson embarked on extensive research and study into vibration and isolation. Once the fundamentals were laid out, he was able to produce the first Solid Tech platform. The reaction from our industry to this first product was nothing short of phenomenal. And even today, reaction is still unanimously positive with praise and accolades from all who experience Solid Tech.
This is legendary Scandinavian craftsmanship at its best.
The Rack of Silence provides perfect isolation for your high-end audio components. This is the only way you'll be able to hear them at their full potential. Based on proven science, the Rack of Silence delivers results of which our competitors can only dream.
Free movement in all planes is a prerequisite for achieving effective isolation. Furthermore, the spring holders are infinitely adjustable along the pillars, thus providing optimal level adjustment.
• 2 x Basic Shelves • 2 x Super Shelves • 2 x Suspension Kits
• Width: 27 1/2" • Depth: 19/34" • Height: 23 5/8" • Maximum load (basic): 88 LB • Maximum load (suspended): 11-33 LB • Maximum load (super): 176 LB • Width between pillars: 20 3/4"
• Weight: 80.00
• UPC: • Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.
• If you are concerned about California Prop. 65, please ask us before placing an order.