AMAX Leather Churchill Leather Reclining Armchair in Brown w/ Nailheads
AMAX Leather Churchill-C Churchill Leather Reclining Armchair Brown w/ Nailheads
"Churchill" Leather Motion Collection by Amax Leather comes in premium hand-finishing leather, plush memory foam seating and an easy to use pushback reclining mechanism. This luxurious recliner has detailed nail head trim, rolled arms, an extended footrest and is handcrafted using the finest quality materials. "Churchill" uses a unique hand-finishing leather upholstery. The intricate hand-finishing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means the overall leather is not a solid color. It is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-finishing process may expose the natural blemishes of real leather, and scars and natural lines may show. These "kisses of nature" enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather.
• Top grain Hand-Finished leather is used on the seats, inside backs & top of arms where body touches
• Leather match is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge
• Frame: Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks
• 5 to 7 ply plywood ensures strength, stability and durability
• Solid "L" brace used to reinforce arms to reduce risk of swaying or weakening over time
• All the backs padded by plywood with foam
• No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution for maximum durability & lasting comfort
• Seat cushion with memory foam
• Pocket coil seat cushions feature 2.25 lbs foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fiber
• Core will not overly soften loft wise
• High resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibers
• Seat will always look plump and full, keep its firmness and still have a soft look
• Reclining Mechanism: Leggett & Platt Mechanism w/ maximum durability of 250 lbs
• Knock-Down Back for ease of moving in hallway / room
Dimensions: 36"W x 40.5"D x 41.5"H
• Weight: 88.00
• UPC: 841147104615
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.