AMAX Leather Stanley Park II 100% Leather Armchair in Tufted Brown w/ Nailheads
AMAX Leather StanleyPark-II-C Stanley Park II 100% Leather Armchair Tufted Brown w/ Nailheads
"Stanley Park II" leather collection by AMAX Leather brings to you the classic chesterfield style in a vibrant color giving it a whole new look. It comes in hand-Finishing with diamond tufting, loose down feather seating cushions, and brass nail head detailing. This is sure to brighten up your living space. There are four main characteristics or "blemishes" of natural leather: scratches, wrinkles, insect bites and natural healed scars. "Stanley Park II" uses a unique hand-finishing leather upholstery. The intricate hand-finishing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means the overall leather is not a solid color. It is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-finishing process may expose the natural blemishes of real leather, and scars and natural lines may show. These "kisses of nature" enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather.
• 100% Leather
• Top grain Hand-Finishing leather is used on the seats, inside backs & top of arms where body touches
• Leather split is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge
• Frame: Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks
• 5 to 7 ply plywood ensures strength, stability and durability
• Solid "L" brace used to reinforce arms to reduce risk of swaying or weakening over time
• All the backs padded by plywood with foam
• No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution for maximum durability & lasting comfort
• Seat cushion with down feather (removable)
• Pocket coil seat cushions feature 2.25 lbs foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fiber
• Core will not overly soften loft wise
• High resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibers
• Seat will always look plump and full, keep its firmness and still have a soft look
Dimensions: 43"W x 38.5"D x 31"H
• Weight: 73.00
• UPC: 841147103625
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.