The Margate media mantel combines traditional style with modern convenience. The multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management provides the perfect space for your media components while keeping cords neatly organized. Decorative mission style doors conceal the ample side cabinet storage perfect for CDs and DVDs. Authentic multi-colored slate accents add to the mantel's unique beauty, topping off its ideal blend of form meets function.
• Multi function media cabinet with integrated wire management
• Carmel Oak (O128) finish with real slate inlay
• Full length, open center shelf for media components
• Real multi colored decorative slate accents
• Decorative mission style doors
• Side cabinets storage for CDs and DVDs, etc.
• Adjustable shelves have Carmel Oak finish on both sides
• 3-Sided extended base
• Mantel RTA, Insert fully assembled
Choose from 6 available Inserts:
• 26EF031GRP: 26" Spectrafire Plus Safe Plug - Traditional Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 25EF031GRP: 25" Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 26EF031GPG-201: 26" Spectrafire Plus - Contemporary Logset- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
• 25II310GRA: 25" Curved Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• 26II310GRA: 26" Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Traditional Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• 26II310GRG-201: 26" Infrared Spectrafire Plus - Contemporary Infrared Logset- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
• Overall: 55"W x 18"D x 34.5"H
• Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior: 10.75"W x 15.25"D x 18.5"H
• Center Opening: 50"W x 17.25"D x 7"H
Twin-Star International is the manufacturer of ClassicFLame electric fireplaces, stoves and petite foyers. Each electric fireplace is meticulously crafted using the finest hard woods and wood veneers. Quality craftsmanship and cutting edge electric fireplace and heater technology are essential ingredients in the success of ClassicFLame. ClassicFLame is widely recognized as having the finest furniture in the electric fireplace industry.
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.