Chatsworth Leather Sofa in Brown by Hydeline Leather
Hydeline Leather Chatsworth-S Amax Chatsworth 100% Leather Sofa Brown
Hydeline Leather "Chatsworth" collection is an elegant modern design in brown leather. Deep seating and down feather seat cushions will provide you with extra comfort. Loose back and seat cushions offer you lasting performance. This genuine leather collection offers your living space great style and character. There are four main characteristics or "blemishes" of natural leather: scratches, wrinkles, insect bites and natural healed scars. This collection uses a unique hand-finishing leather upholstery. The intricate hand-finishing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means the overall leather is not a solid color. It is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-finishing process may expose the natural blemishes of real leather, and scars and natural lines may show. These "kisses of nature" enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather. Leather swatch samples are available at no additional cost. Color as pictured may slightly differ from actual product. Top grain hand-finishing leather with split: Top grain Leather is used on the seats, inside backs and top of arms where the body touches. Split is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge.
• Top grain hand-finishing leather with split
• Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks ensures strength, stability and durability
• All the back is padded by plywood with foam
• No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution, for maximum durability & lasting comfort
• Seat cushion with down feather: pocket coil w/ 2.26lbs. foam core double wrapped w/ hollow fill fiber
• Core will not overly soften loft wise
Dimensions: 96"W x 39"D x 35"H
• Weight: 135.00
• UPC: 841147108484
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.