Dillon Sofa in Gray Top Grain Leather by Hydeline Leather
Hydeline Leather Dillon-SO Amax Dillon Sofa Gray Top Grain Leather
Top grain hand-finished leather with leather split. Top grain Leather is used on the seats, Inside backs and Top of arms where the body touches. Split is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge. Solid wood legs. Removable seat cushions. Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks ensures strength, stability, and durability. Foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fibers. Core will not overly soften loft wise. Genuine leather has natural wrinkles as well as color and texture variations. No two pieces of leather are the same. They all have slight variances of color and grain. There are four main characteristics or "blemishes" of natural leather: scratches, wrinkles, insect bites and natural healed scars. These "kisses of nature" enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather. Leather swatch samples are available.
• Handmade product by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame
• Kiln drying removes most of the moisture inside wood thereby prolonging its life.
• Gray Top Grain Leather upholstery and Leather Split
• Glued corner blocks
• 5 to 7 ply plywood ensures strength stability and durability
• Solid "l" brace to reinforce arms
• No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution
• Back cushions are attached, seat cushions are removable for easy cleaning
• Loose down feather seating cushions
• 2.25lbs foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fiber
• High resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibers
Dimensions: 96"W x 39"D x 35"H
• Weight: 172.00
• UPC: 6924994872037
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.