Monaco Leather Sofa in Diamond Tufted Pearl White w/ Nailheads by Hydeline Leather
Hydeline Leather Monaco-SO Monaco 100% Leather Sofa Diamond Tufted Pearl White w/ Nailheads
Monaco leather collection by Hydeline LEATHER is about luxury and elegance and the fact that it comes in pearl white just adds to the overall charm. This is a well-crafted piece of furniture that comes with intricate back diamond tufting, padded rolled arms, loose down feather seating cushions, and brass nail head trims This collection is for those who enjoy finer things in life, it is sure to brighten up your living space. Genuine leather has natural wrinkles as well as color and texture variations. No two pieces of leather are the same. They all have slight variances of color and grain. There are four main characteristics or "blemishes" of natural leather: scratches, wrinkles, insect bites and natural healed scars. These "kisses of nature" enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather.
• Top grain leather is used on the seats, inside backs & top of arms where body touches
• Leather split is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge
• Frame: Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks
• 5 to 7 ply plywood ensures strength, stability and durability
• Solid "L" brace used to reinforce arms to reduce risk of swaying or weakening over time
• All the backs padded by plywood with foam
• No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution for maximum durability & lasting comfort
• Seat cushion with down feather (removable)
• Pocket coil seat cushions feature 2.25 lbs. foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fiber
• Core will not overly soften loft wise
• High resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibers
• Seat will always look plump and full, keep its firmness and still have a soft look
Dimensions: 92"W x 39"D x 31"H
• Weight: 150.00
• UPC: 6924994873263
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.