Mirandela Birch Dining/Counter Height Table w/ Storage Base by Jofran
Jofran 836-78T-78B Mirandela Birch Dining/Counter Height Table Storage Base
This dining room table has a unique shape that is soft yet edgy. Creating an urban vibe that is fashion-forward and refreshing, this dining room table features a pedestal base design made of simple lines and solid-looking legs. The table edge is rounded creating an element of interest and a small drawer adds accent and storage to the base. Use this piece with its leaf to extend the table from 60" to 78" in length. This table can change from standard height to counter height with coordinating counter stools available.
Contemporary style with a casual feel and an urban edge is displayed in the Mirandela Birch dining room collection. Consisting of pieces for dining, seating and storage, this group will provide homeowners with a fashion-forward set at an affordable price-point. The collection is made of birch veneers with solid acacia chairs and has a dark brown finish that gives off a rich and sophisticated vibe. The table in this group can change from standard height to counter height with matching counter height chairs available. Although the style appears simple at first glance, upon further investigation you'll find that this group has soft details in its drawer faces, table tops and curved chair backs, offering a style that is sophisticated and elegant but not overbearing.
• Extension leaf turns table from 60" to 78" in length
• Contemporary styled table with pull-thru drawer
• Leaf (included) extends table from 60" to 78" in length
• Made of birch veneers w/ solid acacia chairs for style at an affordable price point
• Smooth finished table top
• Matching side chairs w/ slat back style & padded seats available separately
• Casual, Contemporary style
Dimensions: 60"W x 42"D
• Weight: 155.00
• UPC: 817017024956
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.