Lazzaro Furniture Hardwick Sofa in Distressed Brompton Chocolate Vintage Leather
Lazzaro Furniture 1001-30-9010A Hardwick Sofa Distressed Brompton Chocolate Vintage Leather
Lazzaro Leather is unique in that they are a 50 year old leather tannery as well as a quality furniture manufacturer all located in the same complex in Shunde, China. Lazzaro is known for using only the finest hides to create leathers in their own Tannery. Lazzaro has an outstanding reputation for their tanning methods with regards to making vintage, hand-rubbed and contemporary styled leathers. They use the strongest woods for our frames and only high-gauge steel for our foundations. Their trunks and leather furniture can be found in high-end stores around the country.
Lazzaro uses only 100 percent US cowhide in our tannery. US hides are larger and have fewer defects than hides from South America. We offer solid color leathers with a slight waxy hand for our more contemporary designs as well as Vintage antiqued leather finishes for our more traditional models. We actually tan our own hides so we can monitor the quality and consistency.
The Hardwick Collection is anchored by a classic 1820s era, English-style rolled-arm sofa wrought in the richest of rustic leather and complemented by a loveseat, chair and a castered ottoman with storage.
• 100 Percent Vintage Leather
• Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction w/ corner blocks for maximum support
• Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing
• Cores have 2.0 - 2.5 foam density & are decron wrapped for consistent comfort
• No assembly required
• Overall: 91"W x 40"D x 36"H
• Seat: 73"W x 23"D
• Arm Height: 26"
• Weight: 165.00
• UPC: 683405363286
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.