Savoye Ottoman in Antique White Top Grain Leather by Lazzaro Furniture
Lazzaro Furniture 520-00-3500 Savoye Ottoman Antique White Top Grain Leather
Lazzaro Leather is unique in that they are a 50 year old leather tannery as well as a quality furniture manufacturer all located in the same complex in Shunde, China. Lazzaro is known for using only the finest hides to create leathers in their own Tannery. Lazzaro has an outstanding reputation for their tanning methods with regards to making vintage, hand-rubbed and contemporary styled leathers. They use the strongest woods for our frames and only high-gauge steel for our foundations. Their trunks and leather furniture can be found in high-end stores around the country.
Lazzaro uses only 100 percent US cowhide in our tannery. US hides are larger and have fewer defects than hides from South America. We offer solid color leathers with a slight waxy hand for our more contemporary designs as well as Vintage antiqued leather finishes for our more traditional models. We actually tan our own hides so we can monitor the quality and consistency.
Lazzaro's Savoye armless chair-ottoman makes a sleek, sinuous statement with its creative combination of contemporary steel legs and premium, top-grain leather. The ottoman offers a perfect place to kick your feet up, and the chair back features an angled contour for more comfortable seating. Button tufting adds detail to both the chair and the ottoman.
• 100 Percent Top Grain Leather
• Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction w/ corner blocks for maximum support
• Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing
• Cores have 2.0 - 2.5 foam density & are decron wrapped for consistent comfort
• Sleek contemporary stainless steel frame
• No assembly required
Dimensions: 25"W x 25"D x 17"H
• Weight: 29.00
• UPC: 683405362876
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.