Lazzaro Furniture Journey Loveseat in Distressed Cocoa Brompton Brown Vintage Leather
Lazzaro Furniture 628-20-9021 Journey Loveseat Distressed Cocoa Brompton Brown Vintage Leather
Lazzaro Leather is unique in that they are a 50 year old leather tannery as well as a quality furniture manufacturer all located in the same complex in Shunde, China. Lazzaro is known for using only the finest hides to create leathers in their own Tannery. Lazzaro has an outstanding reputation for their tanning methods with regards to making vintage, hand-rubbed and contemporary styled leathers. They use the strongest woods for our frames and only high-gauge steel for our foundations. Their trunks and leather furniture can be found in high-end stores around the country.
Lazzaro uses only 100 percent US cowhide in our tannery. US hides are larger and have fewer defects than hides from South America. We offer solid color leathers with a slight waxy hand for our more contemporary designs as well as Vintage antiqued leather finishes for our more traditional models. We actually tan our own hides so we can monitor the quality and consistency.
The Journey Collection is a combination of rich, rustic leather seating surfaces clad in riveted aircraft aluminum that makes a timeless, substantial statement. This distinctive style instantly becomes the highlight of any room.
• 100 Percent Vintage Leather
• Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction w/ corner blocks for maximum support
• Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing
• Cores have 2.0 - 2.5 foam density & are decron wrapped for consistent comfort
• No assembly required
• Overall: 62"W x 36"D x 30"H
• Seat: 55"W x 23"D
• Arm Height: 23"
• Weight: 153.00
• UPC: 731236115182
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.