Lazzaro Furniture Lindbergh Bomber Riveted Aluminum End Table
Lazzaro Furniture 628-40-9995 Lindbergh Bomber Riveted End Table
Lazzaro Leather is unique in that they are a 50 year old leather tannery as well as a quality furniture manufacturer all located in the same complex in Shunde, China. Lazzaro is known for using only the finest hides to create leathers in their own Tannery. Lazzaro has an outstanding reputation for their tanning methods with regards to making vintage, hand-rubbed and contemporary styled leathers. They use the strongest woods for our frames and only high-gauge steel for our foundations. Their trunks and leather furniture can be found in high-end stores around the country.
Lazzaro uses only 100 percent US cowhide in our tannery. US hides are larger and have fewer defects than hides from South America. We offer solid color leathers with a slight waxy hand for our more contemporary designs as well as Vintage antiqued leather finishes for our more traditional models. We actually tan our own hides so we can monitor the quality and consistency.
Contemporary goes industrial in the Lazzaro Lindbergh bomber end table, measuring 26" square and 22" high. Wrapped in riveted aircraft aluminum, this table is an instant conversation starter with its high-tech, no-nonsense styling. Two drawers provide plenty of function and quality Lazzaro construction means this piece is built to last.
• 100 Percent Stainless Steel
• Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction w/ corner blocks for maximum support
• Our Trunks are all meticulously manufactured by hand to the highest standards
• Sleek contemporary aluminum clad end table
• No assembly required
Dimensions: 26"W x 26"D x 22"H
• Weight: 110.00
• UPC: 731882401899
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.