Aria Library Collection Bar & Hutch w/ Corner Bookcases & Ladder in Antique Vintage Smoked Pecan by Parker HouseUse the Custom Wall Creator to Build Your Own! Or Contact Us for Help.
Parker House ARI#B-DISPLAY Aria Library Collection Bar Hutch Corner Bookcases Ladder Antique Vintage Smoked Pecan
Aria Library Collection Bar & Hutch with Corner Bookcases in Antique Vintage Smoked Pecan
Part of the Aria Library Collection. All pieces are designed to work together to create a custom look. If you would like help in creating a custom combination, or have one in mind, please contact us at the toll-free # or email at the top of this page. Touch light junction kit is required to control lighting (up to 8 units can be connected). One is included, additional kits sold separately. Led Lighting Kit includes: Power Supply, 3-Way Touch Control, & Junction Box. Control Up To 10 Led Lights With This Kit. Control Of More Than 10 Led Lights Requires Additional Lighting Kits.
Library Collection Bar & Hutch with Corner Bookcases is comprised of:
• ARI#465H: Bar Hutch
• ARI#466B: Bar Base
• ARI#450: (two) Corner Bookcase
• ARI#495: Library Ladder
• LTKIT#499 Lighting Kit (additional kits sold separately)
• Poplar solids and birch veneers
• Relaxed Rustic Traditional
• Antique Vintage Smoked Pecan finish
• Light to heavy glazing (shading)
• Light to heavy physical distressing
• Interlocking ladder rail system provides continuous ladder access to all units
• Ladder rail system is easily adjustable and removable (decorative bolts are provided)
• Library ladders do not offer support past third step, and are for decorative purposes beyond that height
• ARI#465H: Bar Hutch: 40"W x 17 7/8"D x 58 1/2"H
• ARI#466B: Bar Base: 40"W x 20 5/8"D x 36"H
• ARI#450: (each) Outside Corner Bookcase: 17 7/8"W x 17 7/8"D x 94 1/2"H, Wall space 17 7/8"
• ARI#495 Ladder: 21 1/2"W x 3.5"D x 81"H (extends 24" from bookcase face)
• Weight: 628.00
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.