Q4-EVO is a major upgrade of the original Q4 rack that was launched in 1995. The Q4EVO is a practical modular solution combining shelves with aluminum columns and feet to enhance your sound system both sonically and visually. Its flexibility allows you to build the rack to your own specification to fit any number of components. The Q4EVO is the same as the original Q4 rack except for some intricate machining on the underside of the shelf which will give improved performance
To gain maximum performance from your hafiz or A/V system, the furniture you place it on is as equally important as all the other components. Each component & cable is susceptible to electrical & mechanical noise, degrading overall system performance. In theory total isolation is desirable, but in reality impossible.
Quadraspire designs achieve optimum isolation through a combination of distinctive curves and chamfered edges minimizing resonance and standing sound waves. Aluminum columns eliminate residual magnetism and the adjustable spiked feet allow efficient floor de-coupling. Real wood-veneered shelves ensure good self-damping properties.
Standard package includes a rack of 4 shelves high which consists of 1 Set of 3/4" base columns with leveling feet & 3 Sets of 8.5" columns. You may also substitute one or more sets of columns with heights of your choice by contacting us for a custom configuration.
• Shelf Finishes: Black ash, Cherry, Maple, or special order Wenge (Dark Oak)
• Column Finishes: Black solid aluminum or Matte Silver solid aluminum
• Single wide equipment rack solution
• Real wood veneer over MDF finishes
• underside of shelf is intricately milled to stop vibration and dissipate excess energy
• Non-ferrous construction eliminates RF interference
• 175 lbs. (80kg) weight capacity per shelf
• Optional extra: Casters
• Column diameter: 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4")
• Column heights: 100mm (4"), 140mm (5 1/2"); 180mm (7"), 216mm (8 1/2"), 256mm (10") & 326mm (12 3/4")