Grand Rocker Recliner in Cocoa Brown Microfiber by Southern Motion
Southern Motion 1420 152-21 Grand Rocker Recliner Cocoa Brown Microfiber
The Grand introduction is an innovative evolution of the power headrest option available for the first time ever in a rounded barrel back recliner. Traditionalists rejoice as they can now bring the stately barrel back of grandiose libraries and huge fireplace scenes into their everyday living areas with the modernized reclining mechanism. Heavily scaled doll head arms are trimmed in round welt as they traditionally should be. They flank the desirable pad-over-chaise constructed seat cushion. The generously filled soft and supple back cushion is applied to a beautifully shaped frame. The back utilizes an upholstery treatment similar to the seat so that both provide the same cradling comfort. Limited lifetime on mechanisms. 5 Years on frame, springs and cushions. 1 Year on fabric, electrical and labor.
• Seat Frames are all kiln dried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
• Our back frames & arm frames tested & approved by Mississippi State University
• Rocker Recliner
• Cleanable, Durable Microfiber
• Made in America
• Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
• Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise & provide a smooth reclining function
• Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
• 350lb Weight Capacity
• Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support & comfort
• No assembly required
Dimensions: 41"W x 44"D x 46"H, Seat: 22"H
• Weight: 105.00
**Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings; no free returns or exchanges will be made based solely on the color represented on your monitor or device vs the actual color of the product in your home and lighting.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
**Please Note: Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.
Click a download link for more product information, specs, and other details.