Arden 30" Bar Stool in Auburn Bay Metal, Wood & Brown Leatherette by Armen Living
Armen Living LCARBAABBR30 Arden 30" Bar Stool Auburn Bay Metal Wood Brown Leatherette
The Armen Living Arden contemporary barstool includes a tall back with an ornate design pattern that is exceptionally appealing to the eye. The Arden's transitional appearance and armless build allows for easy carrying and a wide range of use around the home. Don't restrict the Arden to the kitchen, the stool's unique style allows it to work well in just about any room of the house. The barstool's frame is constructed from durable metal while the seat and back feature stylish wood accents that are certain to enhance the ambiance of any room. The Arden's legs come with a convenient footrest for added support and are tipped with rubber floor protectors. The stool's 360 degree swivel provides an excellent range of mobility while seated. The beautiful Arden is sold in two designs styles; an Auburn Bay finish variant with Sedona Wood accents and a Ford Brown Faux Leather cushion and a Mineral finish variant with Grey Walnut accents and a Ford Black Faux Leather cushion. Both design choices are sold in two industry standard sizes: 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.
• Ornate tall back design is appealing to the eye and provides excellent lumbar support
• Provides excellent lumbar support
• Plump seat cushion features foam padding for enhanced user support
• Floor protector tipped legs prevent stool from slipping on or scratching smooth surface floors
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
• Assembly required
• NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
Dimensions: 25"W x 22"D x 45.5"H, Seat: 18"W x 18"D x 30"H, Back Height: 14.5", Leg Height: 26.5"
• Weight: 26.00
• UPC: 721535686827
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.