Nolte 26" Swivel Counter Stool in Cream Leatherette & Walnut Finish by Armen
Armen LCNLBAWACR26 Nolte 26" Swivel Counter Stool Cream Leatherette Walnut Finish
The Nolte 26" Counter Height Bar Stool in Cream Faux Leather and Walnut Wood from Armen Living is the perfect stool to introduce into your already beautiful home. The wonderful upholstery is elegantly wrapped around the seat back and cushion for a luxurious look and feel. The thick foam-padded seat back and cushion are built with your comfort in mind, we are looking to make this your favorite seat in your home. The Nolte features a 360-degree swivel function that allows for extra mobility. The Nolte is available in your color choice of Gray, cream, or brown faux leather, also available in 26" counter height and 30" bar height. Standing behind our products: Armen living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
• Full 360 degree smooth glide swivel function allows you to change directions with ease
• Expertly crafted w/ premium densely padded foam, unparalleled upholstery, & ergonomic seatbacks
• Extra stability w/ large base to prevent any rocking or movement potentially caused by using swivel feature
• Weight capacity of up to 250 pounds
• Bar height stools have a comfortable seat height of 30" & counter height stools of 26" seat height
• Assembly required, includes clear & concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
Dimensions: 19"W x 20"D x 37"H, Seat: 17"W x 16"D x 26"H, Back Height: 11"
• Weight: 19.00
• UPC: 721535758821
**Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings; no free returns or exchanges will be made based solely on the color represented on your monitor or device vs the actual color of the product in your home and lighting.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
**Please Note: Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.