Leshia Dining Arm Chair in Beige Fabric, Bamboo & Bronze by New Pacific Direct
New Pacific Direct 1160027-406N Leshia Dining Arm Chair Beige Fabric Bamboo Bronze
Leshia chair with bamboo legs is a first-rate example of how classic forms evolve to become modern-day favorites. In the tradition of iconic Mid-Century Modern design, this open, airy chair's back shell is made from bamboo; it's upholstered in a versatile and monochrome fabric called Havana Linen and it's supported by bronze painted color legs of powder coated steel. Some assembly required. Available in Havana Linen and Natural.
• Casual & eco-friendly style mid-century chair
• Curving bamboo back and soft linen-like fabric for the fixed seat cushion
• Sloping waterfall seat offers supportive pressure relief for the lower limbs
• Legs are made of powder coated steel for sturdiness
• Well constructed of 100% Polyester Fabric, Bamboo, Bent Wood, Powder Coated Steel
• Easy to clean, simply dust or spot clean w/ damp cloth, then wipe dry immediately
• Simple assembly is required, tools and instructions are provided
• Product measurement is taken from the highest point and widest part of the item
• Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs.
• 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Dimensions: 21"W x 21"D x 31"H, Seat Height: 19", Seat: 18.5 x 17.5", Arm Height: 28"
• Weight: 13.00
• UPC: 842587128711
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.