Leshia Dining Arm Chair in Beige Fabric, Bamboo & Bronze by New Pacific Direct
New Pacific Direct 1160027-406N Leshia Dining Arm Chair Beige Fabric, Bamboo & Bronze
Leshia chair with bamboo legs is a first-rate example of how classic forms evolve to become modern-day favorites. In the tradition of iconic Mid-Century Modern design, this open, airy chair's back shell is made from bamboo; it's upholstered in a versatile and monochrome fabric called Havana Linen and it's supported by bronze painted color legs of powder coated steel. Some assembly required. Available in Havana Linen and Natural.
• Casual & eco-friendly style mid-century chair
• Curving bamboo back and soft linen-like fabric for the fixed seat cushion
• Sloping waterfall seat offers supportive pressure relief for the lower limbs
• Legs are made of powder coated steel for sturdiness
• Well constructed of 100% Polyester Fabric, Bamboo, Bent Wood, Powder Coated Steel
• Easy to clean, simply dust or spot clean w/ damp cloth, then wipe dry immediately
• Simple assembly is required, tools and instructions are provided
• Product measurement is taken from the highest point and widest part of the item
• Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs.
• 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Dimensions: 21"W x 21"D x 31"H, Seat Height: 19", Seat: 18.5 x 17.5", Arm Height: 28"
• Weight: 13.00
• UPC: 842587128711
**Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings; no free returns or exchanges will be made based solely on the color represented on your monitor or device vs the actual color of the product in your home and lighting.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
**Please Note: Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.