Furnitech 78" Mid-Century Modern TV Stand Console in Iron Wood
Furnitech FT78PF 78" Mid-Century Modern TV Stand Console Iron Wood
This visually engaging Mid-Century Modern media console is sure to make a unique statement in any well appointed environment. Iron Wood or Pau Ferro (as it is called in South America) grows in Brazil and Bolivia. It is quite similar to Rosewood and often used as a substitute given Rosewoods endangered status. Color ranges from reddish/orange to a dark violet/brown, usually with contrasting darker black streaks. Furnitech hand selects the finest book matched veneers yielding a maximum continuity of grain and color consistency. The substrate used is MDF which allows for smooth veneering surfaces without warping or checking. The console is assembled using solid cherry wood cleats and blocks reinforced with large screws and hot glued solid wood dowels. The matte finish is a multi - layered process resulting in a scratch and moisture resistant surface. Back panels on the right and left side are removable and interchangeable. Large cut outs assist in the ventilation and wire management process. Although the doors are solid, an inexpensive IR repeater can be utilized for easy access to components via remotes.
• Solid Brazilian Cherry Wood legs with a black matte finish
• 2 Full extension storage drawers w/ soft closing ball bearing steel runners
• A large open center compartment for center channel or sound bar speakers.
• 2 Concealed compartments w/ adjustable shelf on each side
• Doors are soft closing
• Ships partially assembled
• Overall: 78.86"W x 18.5"D x 30.04"H
• Usable Interior Dims Right and Left Side :17.9"W x 17.1"D x 18.3"H
• Usable Interior - Center Channel Speaker Compartment: 39.6"W x 17.7"D x 9.3"H
• Weight: 165.00
• UPC: 851216008041
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.