Denver 245 85" Credenda Cabinet in Natural Oak for Hisense UST 4K HD Laser Projector by Salamander Designs
Salamander Designs X/HSE245DV/NO Denver 245 85" Credenda Cabinet Natural Oak for Hisense UST 4K HD Laser Projector
Salamander + Hisense = The Salamander Credenza. A seamless stealthy solution for virtually any decor. Accommodates the Hisense 4K Ultra HD Laser Ultra Short-throw Projector Models: 100L10E, 120L10E, or 150L10E (not included). A simple installation with no need to open the wall or ceiling to run cables! All supporting components including a speaker system can be enclosed in the credenza to provide a beautiful and simple solution. Model 100L10E 100" Diagonal image: Place rear edge of cabinet 6" from projection surface, Model 120L10E 100" Diagonal image: Place rear edge of cabinet 11" from projection surface, Model 150L10E 100 to 150" Diagonal image: Place rear edge of cabinet 18" from projection surface.
• Deep textured, natural oak doors, tempered glass top & matching smooth side panels
• Simple installation - no need to open the wall or ceiling to run cables
• Cabinet's center segment features an opening with a removable grille designed to hide a speaker
• Flush top surface, recessed projector cavity design
• All supporting components including a speaker system can be enclosed in the credenza
• Extruded aluminum frame creates a strong support skeleton
• Built-in louvers for better air flow to keep equipment cool
• Pinch-Out rear panels permit fast, easy access to components and wiring
• IR Repeater System required to control projector
• Espresso, low-profile wood feet with hidden levelers
• Pull-out interior storage options available
• Wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories available separately
Dimensions: 85.50"W x 21.25"D x 21.50"H
• Weight: 295.00
• UPC: 634878502948
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.