Synergy System 147 Quad-Width 87" AV Cabinet TV Stand in Cherry w/ Black Posts by Salamander Designs
Salamander Designs SB147C/B Synergy 147 Quad-Width 87" AV Cabinet TV Stand Cherry Black Posts
The Synergy 147 by Salamander Designs is a modern storage system for today's home theater. Its innovative and award-winning design provides unparalleled flexibility with the design of tailored furniture systems. A full line of refined elements and accessories allows owners to fine-tune individual systems to keep pace with their growing requirements. A delicate balance of high-quality materials gives Synergy distinct form and function. Extruded aluminum posts provide the aesthetic and functional backbone of Synergy. The over-sized hardwood shelves enhance its bold and beautiful appeal.
This is a low and wide cabinet with four doors, so it will hold plenty of gear and will accommodate the largest of TVs. This cabinet may mounted to the wall by simply removing the feet and attaching the wall mounting accessory. The unit comes with fully adjustable black shelves, and includes a removable black rear panel that has been sized to allow cables to pass over and/or underneath it.
• Recommended TV Size: up to 90"
• Top weight capacity 350 lbs
• Perforated steel door panels allow speaker sound & remote signals to pass through and ventilate components
• Snap-on hinges fully extend doors & remove easily for better in-cabinet access
• Doors have soft-close door dampeners
• Wood veneer surfaces and solid wood door frames
• Removable rear panels allow easy cable access
• Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
• 1 Adjustable Shelf in each compartment weight capacity is 75 lbs each
• Heavy-duty, non-marking, leveling feet are standard
• Many accessories are available, allowing for great design flexibility
• Overall: 87"W x 19.75"D x 12"H
• Each compartment: 19.75"W x 18"D x 8.5"H
• Weight: 138.00
• UPC: 634878800761
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.