Extended Active Cooling Rear Panel & Fan Kit for Chameleon & Synergy Cabinets by Salamander Designs
Salamander Designs SA/XR/AC Extended Active Cooling Rear Panel & Fan Kit for Synergy Cabinets
Active Cooling System is designed to prevent heat buildup inside Synergy cabinets - it employs a remote thermostat and dual maintenance-free fans. When the thermostat is placed atop a component the fans provide precise cooling. The system replaces a standard rear cabinet panel providing extra depth and even better ventilation. All rear panels are easily removable with thumbnuts for quick components access and can be used in conjunction with standard panels by only purchasing panels for the bays you would like to cool.
• Constructed of heavy-weight black powder-coated steel with ventilation louvers
• Provides an extra 3.5 inches (23.5") of inside cabinet depth for larger components
• Finish: Black
• Quiet (22 dBA) dual - 120 mm fan
• Air flow: 20 CFM
• Easily removable with thumb-nuts for quick components access
• Can be used with standard rear panels
• Cannot be used in conjunction with Synergy TV mounts
• Exhaust direction: Rearward
• Power consumption: 1 W in standby mode / 4 W in mid speed / 8 to 10 W in full speed
• Thermistor: Remote with 20" lead
• Operation: Begins at approx.80 degrees F / max speed reached at approx.95 degrees F
• SA/XR20/AC 20": 22.25"W x 17.75"H x 3.5"D
• SA/XR30/AC 30": 22.25"W x 27.75"H x 3.5"D
• SA/XR40/AC 40": 22"W x 37.75"H x 3.5"D
• Note: Top 7" of interior cabinet depth is reduced to 21.15" due to fan assembly
• Weight: 10.00
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.