Fame Rocker Recliner in Vintage Brown Fabric by Southern Motion
Southern Motion 1007 167-16 Fame Rocker Recliner Vintage Brown Fabric
In an innovative design combining contemporary forms with casual comfort, the Fame recliner breaks ground. A classical hourglass arm shape is heavily padded and flows into a track up top. Similar shaping is used on the wings, which ensure the Fame will get noticed in any room setting. Whoever is lucky enough to claim the Fame gets to enjoy poly-foam bucket seating combined with pad-over-chaise cushion construction. Like most of Southern Motion's introductions, it is available with a power headrest option that, when paired with the power recline capabilities, provides endless positions for one to fine tune to just the right spot. Claim the Fame as your domain and reign supreme! Limited lifetime on mechanisms. 5 Years on frame, springs and cushions. 1 Year on fabric, electrical and labor.
• Seat Frames are all kiln dried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
• Our back frames & arm frames tested & approved by Mississippi State University
• Rocker Recliner
• Durable, Cleanable Polyester
• Made in America
• Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
• Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise & provide a smooth reclining function
• Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
• 350lb Weight Capacity
• Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support & comfort
• No assembly required
Dimensions: 28"W x 40"D x 42"H, Seat: 22"W x 22"D x 22"H, Arm Height: 24"
• Weight: 106.00
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.