Brisbane 30" Bar Stool in Matte Black Metal & Vintage Grey Leatherette by Armen Living
Armen Living LCBSBAMBVG30 Brisbane 30" Bar Stool Matte Black Metal Vintage Grey Leatherette
The Armen Living Brisbane contemporary barstool combines the durability of quality metal construction with modern aesthetics to bring you a truly attractive home furnishing piece. The Brisbane's beautifully curved tall back and legs are made of dependable steel while the seat is reinforced by wood and topped by a plump seat cushion. The Brisbane's exceptionally comfortable seat features a 360 degree swivel mechanism, allowing for a wide range of movement while seated. The stool's curved legs come complete with a convenient round footrest for added support. The tips of the Brisbane's legs feature rubber nibs, preventing the barstool from slipping on or scratching hardwood or tile surfaces. An excellent choice for the home bar or kitchen, the Brisbane is sold in three unique styles: A beautiful Matte Black finished variant with a Vintage Grey faux leather seat cushion, A Matte Black finished variant with a Ford Black faux leather cushion, and an Auburn Bay finished variant with a Ford Brown faux leather upholstered seat cushion. Each style is sold in two industry standard sizes: 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.
• 360 degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
• Durable metal frame assures quality construction w/o compromising on aesthetic appeal
• Tall back & padded cushion provide excellent user support
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
• Assembly required
• NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
Dimensions: 25.5"W x 20.5"D x 42"H, Seat: 17.5"W x 18"D x 30"H, Back Height: 11.5", Leg Height: 26"
• Weight: 25.00
• UPC: 721535686667
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.