Thierry Adjustable Swivel Gray Leatherette, Walnut Back & Chrome by Armen Living
Armen Living LCTHBAWAGR Thierry Adjustable Swivel Gray Leatherette Walnut Back Chrome
The Thierry Modern Adjustable Gray Faux Leather and Walnut Wood Barstool from Armen Living is the staple barstool you have been searching for. The fantastic upholstery is elegantly wrapped around the seat back and cushion for a luxurious look and feel. The thick foam-padded seat back and cushion are made with exceptional comfort in mind, making this your new favorite seat in your home. The Thierry features a 360-degree swivel function that allows for extra mobility. It is also crafted with a gas lift that adjusts your stool to the perfect height. With its versatile look, you can place this stool anywhere in your home and watch it seamlessly blend in. The Thierry is available in your color choice of Gray or cream faux leather with walnut wood or Gray faux leather with matte black wood. Standing behind our products: Armen living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
• Full 360 degree smooth glide swivel function allows you to change directions with ease
• Adjustable height with gas lever right underneath the seat
• Large base prevents any rocking or movement potentially caused by using the swivel or height adjustment
• Weight capacity of up to 250 pounds
• Designed with ergonomic principles, shaping around your back with a wide seat for extra room
• Soft foam-padded cushions offer extreme comfort
• Assembly required, includes clear & concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
Dimensions: 18"W x 20"D x 34/42"H, Seat: 18"W x 15"D x 24 to 32"H, Back Height: 10"
• Weight: 19.00
• UPC: 721535757640
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.