Osborne Gaslift Bar Stool in Tufted Black Leatherette & Walnut Fish by New Pacific Direct
New Pacific Direct 1160017-BWL Osborne Gaslift Bar Stool Tufted Black Leatherette Walnut Fish
Elegant with tight channel tufting in faux leather, the Osborne barstool is powered by a pneumatic-lift mechanism that allows the sitter to find her preferred seat height - the range is between 24" and 32.5". Black leatherette tops the bent-wood walnut finish shell; the base and footrest of the Mid-Century Modern-inspired design are powder coated steel frame. Some assembly required.
• 360 degree bar stool with gas lift
• Bent wood in walnut finish styled on sleek powder coated steel frame w/ footrest
• Channel tufted black leatherette upholstery
• Easy to clean, simply dust or spot clean w/ damp cloth & wipe dry immediately
• Simple assembly required, tools and instructions are provided
• Product measurement is taken from the highest point and widest part of the item
• Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
• Not stackable
• Limited one year manufacturer warranty
Dimensions: 20.5"W x 20.5"D x 38.5"H, Seat Height: 24 to 32.50", Seat: 20 x 16"
• Weight: 24.00
• UPC: 842587126175
• Color accuracy of product images may vary depending on individual monitor settings.
Still unsure? We may be able to send you a swatch, please ask!
• Some dimensions like seat height and arm height may be rounded up or down.